[Bf-committers] Fix for T45084 also corrects T44157 and T43911

Martin Norris martinjohnedwardnorris at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 13:07:28 CEST 2015

Hi Marc,

Sadly there is not much cause for me to use Blender at Alstom Transport
Only some animations to make presentations more interesting
Most of the time I am deep into C++ for train automation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0-M3z1xqAc

I explored fixing the ClothSim just because it was doable, and an
interesting introduction to looking through Blender code

Best regards

Martin