[Bf-committers] OpenSubdiv status

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 19:28:41 CEST 2015

Hey everyone,

Just another quick update.

OpenSubdiv is now enabled by default and i've just poked buildbots to
deliver latest builds.

There are some last-minute issues appeared, most of them i've fixed. Two
remained ones:

- Selection is quite slow, workaround is to go to user Preferences ->
System and switch selection mode to OpenGL occlusion
- Ordering in the OpenSubdiv C-API is not always happening correct, causing
crashes :( No workaround :'( i'll try to fix it before going to Siggraph.

Thanks it for now, catch you next time!