[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting notes - August 2, 2015

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 19:07:58 CEST 2015

Who's doing the viewport optimization work?  I have some experience here.
The key thing is to limit OpenGL commands, and also the data sent per-frame
to the GPU.  It might also be a good idea to move the simpler deform
modifiers into vertex shaders (and make sure to use a node system--it's
actually easier to use a DAG system than to try and code all the edge cases
by hand).