[Bf-committers] opencollada library update 3335ac164e68b2512a40914b14c74db260e6ff7d

Gaia gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Wed Apr 29 12:48:25 CEST 2015

Hello;

Please could the platform maintainers update the prebuilt collada libraries on:

     https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/trunk/lib

to the most up to date collada commit:

https://github.com/KhronosGroup/OpenCOLLADA/commit/3335ac164e68b2512a40914b14c74db260e6ff7d

I have created a document for how to build the libraries on Windows with the correct CMAKE parameters:

     http://blog.machinimatrix.org/building-blender/#collada

For Windows the cmake build should process without any manual interactions provided that the
CMAKE parameters are set as documented in the build document.
I tested the build with visual studio 2013 (for 64 bit DEBUG and RELEASE)

If there are any issues with building, then please post your issues (and fixes) directly to

     https://github.com/KhronosGroup/OpenCOLLADA

However, if you do not like to directly interact with the opencollada group,
then just send me your issues. I will then forward this to the Collada maintainers,
so that building the Collada libraries becomes painless for blender developers.

Thanks
Gaia