[Bf-committers] accessing normals from python

Vicente vicentecarro at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 03:13:37 CEST 2015

Hi,

Thanks guys.
I've tried those methods with this simple code in a cube, after creating
the custom normals layer:

import random
normals =  [(random.random(),random.random(),random.random())] * 24
bpy.data.meshes['Cube'].normals_split_custom_set(normals)

I get no errors but nothing happens. I tried executing that in both edit
and object mode. Also I tried to execute .update() after with no result.
What I have to do to see the result?
By the way I'm using a Blender compiled from today's git.

Thanks