[Bf-committers] accessing normals from python

Alexander Romanov a.romanov at blend4web.com
Mon Apr 27 10:12:50 CEST 2015

Blend4Web addon has a tool for normals editing. But it has not quite
correct interaction with Blender currently. Now we are working on the
transition to the custom split normals storage (native storage for
custom normals).
Unfortunately, the current Blender release has a serious bug
(https://developer.blender.org/T44461) that causes corruption for some
files in our SDK. Bug was fixed, but we can publish this new
functionality only with the next Blender release.

Alexander(Blend4Web Team)