[Bf-committers] Goodbye bug tracker o/

Julian Eisel eiseljulian at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 14:50:18 CEST 2015

Hi all,

just wanted to say that my last week working for the dev fund has just
passed (original contract was about 3 months, but Ton and me extended
for 3 more). So I'm now a bug tracker free man :) Of course this
doesn't mean I'll never appear on the tracker again, it will just be
less regular since I'm going to focus more on general UI development.

To sum up half a year working for the Blender Development Fund: For me
it was a great time, a great chance and a great way to learn many
things about Blender. So I got a lot from this time, I hope others did
as well :)

Cheers all,
- Julian -