[Bf-committers] Couple of questions about rendering settings using python scripts and strange GPU performance

Marc Dion marcdion1974 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 18:30:02 CEST 2015

So far as I understand it, the tile size is only used to format the data
into chunks which better match an individual computer's capabilities.

There should be no change in quality.  If there is a difference in the
final results, this would be a good reason to file a bug report on the
tracker.   https://developer.blender.org/
---

A better place for questions like this may be

*http://blender.stackexchange.com/questions
<http://blender.stackexchange.com/questions>*
Other people starting out will want to know things like this and Blender
Stack Exchange answers will be easier for them to locate.

I think this list is supposed to be for programmers to discuss changes to
Blender's source code :)