[Bf-committers] Python access to visible fcurves in the graph editor

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:41:11 CEST 2015

Hi,

This is on my list of planned things to do, but it will not be something
done in the near-short term (see [1]). My current plans on this are to look
into it around October, though if I postpone a bunch of other work I'd like
to do, June might also be possible.

As you should have guessed, there is in a fact a system in place under the
hood that all the C code (tools, drawing, etc. all use this same system,
and across all animation editors) uses for this sort of thing. What is a
bit less clear is how to expose this via a Python API which allows it to
play nice with the underlying system.

[1] http://code.blender.org/2015/03/animation-system-roadmap-2015-edition/

Cheers,
Joshua