[Bf-committers] Weekly Blender developer meeting minutes, April 12, 2015

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 11:55:40 CEST 2015

There's an issue which is quite serious and hasn't been mentioned so
far, so I will mention it here, even lately.

Blender 2.74 suffers from an issue where opening a file by double
clicking when "Load UI" is off in user preferences will crash.

I wouldn't mention this but it's getting reported quite often and it
might warrant an a release at some point.

See:
https://developer.blender.org/T44217