[Bf-committers] Copy to selected (previously Default autosmooth angle)

gandalf3 zzyxpaw at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 08:32:37 CEST 2015

Ah, I didn't realize autosmooth had to be enabled in order to use the
manual smoothing features.. That makes sense to me now.

Anyway, what originally made me wonder about this is the fact that copy
to selected only seems to work on some object properties (e.g. doesn't
work on curve settings or autosmooth).
I guess there is some limitation, but why would it work only for some
properties on some datablock types and not others?

Sorry for asking so many questions..

-gandalf3