[Bf-committers] Default autosmooth angle

gandalf3 zzyxpaw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 22:50:44 CEST 2015

I noticed that the default autosmooth angle was changed to 180 while ago.
What is the rational behind this? I almost always use a value of 60,
which seems to work in most cases.

Would it not make sense to use a value which works in many, if not most
cases? Rather than a value which does nothing (and therefor works in no
cases)?
I wouldn't mind so much if copy to selected worked on it.. But as it is
I have to enable the checkbox and enter 60 on every object, or write a
bit of python.

Am I the only one who noticed this?

--
-gandalf3