[Bf-committers] Keymap for graph editor

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 02:24:08 CEST 2015

Hi,

The graph editor uses a different operator as it also needs to set the y
coordinate of the 2D Cursor. So, instead it uses the graph.cursor_set
operator instead.

Be aware too that if you are using LMB select that there are quite a few
selection tools bound to the various modifier keys here. The most notable
here is the ability to select all keyframes within the same FCurve, which
is one of those things that is often frequently requested.

Hope that helps,
Joshua