[Bf-committers] BGE developer meeting 2015

Jorge Bernal jbernalmartinez at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 22:54:38 CEST 2015

Hi,

The meeting was very interesting although several important developers were
missing and therefore a decision could not be taken.
The different options were presented and their pros and cons were analysed.
Here is a link with a google doc where we put those pros and cons and also
the main guidelines of the discussion:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vqrt24yeyg85NmuhsLnBJhkHNuBmdQ7cZ377KPyl_tU

Thank you all, it is good too see the interest on the project and also the
possibles alternatives.

lordloki