[Bf-committers] Latest release build 2.74 Installer seen as virus by Webroot SecureAnywhere

Matthew Gayton matthew.gayton at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 18:08:06 CEST 2015

I run scans on a daily basis as I do bookkeeping on the same machine; it
scans clear. Also, the Blender installer is the only file SecureAnywhere
reacted to and it would quarantine immediately upon download, I never got
the chance to see it let alone execute it, so it is unlikely another file
with the same virus (assuming it is one) got past my antivirus software. It
certainly could be a false positive, just that I am fairly certain that
virus is nowhere else on my machine.

-Matthew