[Bf-committers] Multi-View (Stereo 3D) is in Master \o/

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 16:42:45 CEST 2015

Hm something I forgot to mention on the release log:

Quadbuffer support is pending until a developer with a
quadbuffer-friendly graphic board and some understanding of OpenGL
steps in to help debugging this. At the moment the page-flip mode is
commented in the RNA.
(rna_scene.c, look for S3D_DISPLAY_PAGEFLIP)

The cards that support QUADBUFFER are the ones listed as
"Professional, flicker free, stereo through the
on board stereo connector":
http://www.nvidia.com/object/quadro_pro_graphics_boards.html

Basically we use the same method for the BGE Quadbuffer stereo. So if
your card can display active stereo from a BGE file it should be
eligible for this. This should just be working, but it's really hard
to debug without the hardware at hand.

(and thanks Jonathan ;) )

Cheers,
Dalai