[Bf-committers] BGE developer meeting 2015

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 20:02:56 CEST 2015

I think that modernizing the viewport of the current bge would allow
projects that are greenlit to compete better in the wild,
there is also the newer bullet builds....

I vote for refeactor and upgrade,

The current engine is useable currently,

1.Viewport upgrade
2.bullet upgrade

3-Logic brick color coding system, and leave noodle highlighted mode.

#3 =if you could color the wires of logic, it makes it much easier to
follow, there is a reason electricians use more then 1 color wire :)
also hide by color would help a bunch.

leave last noodle highlighted = makes it much easier to track down in
complex systems.