[Bf-committers] New to blender committers.

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 13:00:03 CET 2014

Hi,

This depends a bit. If you're totally new to the blender code, first ever
thing to do is to make it compiled on your computer [1]. Then you can start
hacking into the code. Some more info could be found there [2]

If you're already familiar with all that, the list of the bugs could be
found there [3].

[1] http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Building_Blender
[2] http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/New_Developer_Info
[3] https://developer.blender.org/maniphest/

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 6:00 PM, navya sri nizamkari <
navyasri.tech at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, i am looking for bugs I can fix.I am new to this. Can somebody help
> m eout?
>
> Thank you.

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin