[Bf-committers] Annoucement: Better Collada Exporter for Blender!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Oct 12 19:52:46 CEST 2014

Hi,

To quote you:

"This plugin is very battle-tested, and files written by it can be read by most DCCs and engines. It's the most  efficient, complete, mature, and featured Collada exporter ever written for Blender."

I would like to know how you tested this statement. I would be really happy to see this to be true.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute