[Bf-committers] Ramping Particle colors

David Bryant aceone at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 8 19:49:18 CEST 2014

I'm interested in coding a feature that will enable Blender to change the child particle's color over time as they emit without building complex node networks.

I'm interested in the Blender Internal renderer so as to use the "halo" drawtype as a prototype.
I haven't coded for Blender in some time since coding the various shape types for "empties" that was incorporated into Blender some years ago.
What section of the code should I dive into first?
Thanks in advance.