[Bf-committers] Texture and Texture Mask from Image Load

Johnny Matthews johnny.matthews at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 15:26:45 CEST 2014

Yeah, well I guess that's why I punted the idea over to you. The UX of a
one click setup I think is beneficial. Of course if there is a better way
to do the setup, I would be all for it. This is just something I hacked
together.

Here is the code if you are interested in seeing what I did. Like I said,
feel free to rip it off or throw it away. It's worth exactly what you are
paying for it ;)

http://www.pasteall.org/54441/python

By the way Antony, Wiggly-widgets looks really cool. I love that they draw
even in rendered mode. Are you planning on doing any bone/driver type
widgets?

Johnny Matthews
johnny.matthews at gmail.com