[Bf-committers] Scene Scale Length and Inputting Values

Andrew Peel dev.andrewpeel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 19:01:16 CEST 2014

I noticed in 2.72 the behavior how number values are inputted has changed
if you have your scene.unit_settings.scale_length anything other than 1.0.

   - Set the scene.unit_settings.system to ‘METRIC’
   - Set the scene.unit_settings.scale_length to .5
   - Type the value of 1 into the location.x of the default cube

Once you type enter the value changes to 50cm. If you follow the same steps
in 2.71 you get a value of 1m. I prefer the functionality of how 2.71
works, but I just want to see if this was changed on purpose or if this is
considered to be a bug.

-Andrew