[Bf-committers] Cycles as Default Engine

Vlad MS mafteiuscaivlad at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 18:32:50 CEST 2014

Cycles should be default I think.

Also any plans on IES lights support?

Vlad Mafteiu Scai

Mobile: +45-5333-30-67

*Mobile UI Designer, Visualization Artist*
Email: mafteiuscaivlad at gmail.com

Portfolio: http://www.behance.net/motionseadesigns

This e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.