[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting, October 5, 2014

Joel Godin joelgodin at ymail.com
Mon Oct 6 09:25:07 CEST 2014

Okay thanks, wasn't sure how that was done, but now found the dropdowns.

     On Monday, October 6, 2014 2:26 AM, Martijn Berger <martijn.berger at gmail.com> wrote:

 2.5) Check again if this is not a duplicate.

Both this step and assigning will become easier the more you practice.

But even just verifying bugs ( trying to redo the bug based on the
description ) and then if needed just adding all the missing details is
very very helpful.