[Bf-committers] FW: Bone Edit Mode - Xaxis Mirror Usability

Ian Gallacher igallacher at outlook.com
Sun Oct 5 09:43:37 CEST 2014

I don't know if I am sending this message twice or not, because I was not subscribed to the mailing list before. Forgive me if I am.

In past versions of Blender the xaxis mirror used to be located under the bone properties menu. A location that I believe makes sense. Over time, as the Blender GUI has undergone changes, the button has been moved around. Currently the button resides as the only button in a tab that is hidden in the toolbar in the 3D view.

When I was asked where that button was, I had to look up where it went on the wiki.

Why not have the button in both locations? That way no matter where you look for it, you won't be wrong.

https://developer.blender.org/D814