[Bf-committers] Windows platform things to do before 2.73

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 18:44:17 CET 2014

What is the global issue with the launcher anyway? It's not nice solution
from coder perspective, but for users it's most seamless approach.

We might look into using icc or clang (which i believe is planned to have
openmp support in 3.6) as the official compiler for windows, then we simply
wouldn't need need msvc-related workarounds.

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin