[Bf-committers] Build Error

Kévin Dietrich kevin.dietrich at mailoo.org
Mon Nov 24 09:11:50 CET 2014

Le 2014-11-24 04:05, Daniel Salazar - patazstudio.com a écrit :

> Hi, I'm getting this on ccmake open suse 12.3
>
> http://www.pasteall.org/55327 [1]
>
> Daniel Salazar
> patazstudio.com

Hi Daniel,

To quote Martijn from an earlier discussion [1] with same issue:

« We did have a change in this area recently. In short we want to
install to
the directory used for compilation when using make install.
Unfortunately this change hit people with an already in place
CMakeCache,
there is nothing we can do about this. You can either clear your
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX and rerun cmake or set it to "`pwd`/bin ".
I am sorry this change impacted you. »

Hope that helps,

Cheers

[1]