[Bf-committers] Multiview branch, updated status

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 01:47:10 CET 2014

Hi Campbell,

I just tried to 'arc diff' a squashed version of the branch, but I
think it's too big for Phabricator.

The error I get is:
"""
No unit test engine is configured for this project.
Exception
[HTTP/500] Internal Server Error
As received by the server, this request had a nonzero content length
but no POST data.

Normally, this indicates that it exceeds the 'post_max_size' setting
in the PHP configuration on the server. Increase the 'post_max_size'
setting or reduce the size of the request.

Request size according to 'Content-Length' was '9781018',
'post_max_size' is set to '8M'.
"""

Any suggestions?

Thanks,