[Bf-committers] Building on Windows -- Issues with cmake default settings ?

Gaia gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Fri Nov 21 16:05:05 CET 2014

Yeah, that looks much better now. Thanks for fixing that.
Now CMake no longer complains and i only see
the message "OSL not found" in the cmake log.

However i see there is another issue with ffmpeg:

CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:1300 (find_package):
By not providing "FindFFMPEG.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "FFMPEG", but
CMake did not find one.

Building Blender results in "unresolved externals" in that case.
I can configure/generate when i disable the 2 parameters:

WITH_CODEC_FFMPEG
WITH_IMAGE_REDCODE

then i an step further.

thanks for fixing.