[Bf-committers] Compilation try to install 2.72 directly in /usr/local/

Julien Duroure julien.duroure at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 11:58:05 CET 2014

Hi all,

After a git update yesterday (last update was 2 weeks ago), my "make
install" failed because trying of writing "2.72" directory directly in
/usr/local/, that needs root privileges.

Here is my script used to update my build [1].

I know that there was some change last days about building configuration. I
don't know if this is linked to these modifications.

Other problem : It seems that addons contrib are not included in my builds.
Any ideas ? Git repository of contrib is not a submodule ?

Thanks !

[1] : http://www.pasteall.org/55205
--
Julien DUROURE