[Bf-committers] SDL library upgrade

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 15:03:28 CET 2014

I would hate making SDL2 a mandatory package to be installed before you can
even start blender. That'd be just undiscussable stupid. Can even add
"period" here.

The status of the wrangler is so-called "works for me (tm)", the patch is
under review now https://developer.blender.org/D878

Hereby, linux department reports ready to go SDL-2.0 ;)