[Bf-committers] Network Render for Cycles

Jonas Eschenburg indyjo at gmx.de
Wed Nov 12 23:39:47 CET 2014

Hi Shaun,

I am developing BitWrk (http://bitwrk.net), a peer-to-peer distributed
computing service, and I am using Blender rendering as my first use
case. I've put a lot of effort into getting some things right, and I
think I did a good job on handling linked resources, scripted drivers
and tiled rendering. Maybe that's something that could help netrender?

It's all available under the GPL.

Cheers,
Jonas