[Bf-committers] The patch D765 is important for us

裴雪柯 yuzukyo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 20:14:22 CET 2014

thank you campbell
I feel anxiously that the patch code will be decay with time moving on. so
I write mail.
I've contacted Dun liang,he was busy with his school stuff and can't touch
these codes recently .
Hope you have time check and refactor these codes and let it be a part of
Blender ,we are very appreciate,thanks so much.

裴雪柯
成都一环路东四段光明路69号
kidux Blendercg.com