[Bf-committers] Differential, auto close

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 09:18:16 CET 2014

That's something "works for me (tm)" thing which was never disabled on
purpose or so. Plus works for some other devs from the quick checks: [1]
 [2] [3].

I'm not sure why the systems decided to not like you, first guess i've got
is that it's somehow related on using arc, seems the auto-closed revisions
were submitted with arc.

Try using that and see if the systems starts to like you (that would also
help a LOT reviewing the patches)..

[1] https://developer.blender.org/rBba7e504
[2] https://developer.blender.org/rBdfc4de0
[3] https://developer.blender.org/rB7c25f16

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 2:59 AM, Thomas Dinges <blender at dingto.org> wrote:

> Hi,
> we had a feature to auto close a differential, by mentioning it in a
> commit. This seems not to work anymore?
> See commit https://developer.blender.org/rBfb820c063831 and the
> differential: https://developer.blender.org/D860
>
> Would be nice to have this back.