[Bf-committers] Option to Pin an Object's Tools Panel

Vlad Mafteiu Scai mafteiuscaivlad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 22:34:28 CET 2014

The way some other 3D apps solve this is by making the object parametric so
you can change settings at any point for it. However if you want any edits
done to it(like in edit mode) you lose those options. Blender only has this
state I guess the first time you add the item.

Vlad Mafteiu Scai

Mobile: +45-5333-30-67

*Mobile UI Designer, Visualization Artist*
Email: mafteiuscaivlad at gmail.com

Portfolio: http://www.behance.net/motionseadesigns

This e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.