[Bf-committers] New Modifier : Morph Target

k k kkmlist at yandex.com
Wed May 28 01:18:52 CEST 2014

Daniel

I agree about the nodes naturally. If we have the node system we probably wont need half of the modifiers. They would be just node configs. I have been a Houdini user also for some years, and I can`t appreciate the qualities of node  system enough . I am just guessing that we are a bit far away from having a proper node system.

I know that we could link meshes and setup shape keys but I generally like to limit linking data as much because it can get a bit noodley, at least that is my personal take. However that is a pretty legitimate and awesome way of Blender`s internal.  MTM is just a bit more straight forward. You have not tested it out yet so hard to express all the simplicity.

cheers

kursad