[Bf-committers] New Modifier : Morph Target

Jakub Zolcik j.zolcik at allblue.pl
Tue May 27 18:13:14 CEST 2014

Hi,

As you probably remember 1 year ago I was working on my own version of
"Morph
Modifier" (http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?289299-Morph-Modifier
but because of a lack of time never got a chance to "rewrite" it to
implementable version. Recently (actually week ago) I started sorting my
code a little bit. If you are not in a hurry I will be able to
"present" some patches soon.

As I remember functionality was very remotely duplicated and I am not
sure if my modifier would be ever good enough for actual
implementation, but I would appreciate a week or two to be able to
compare.

Cheers,