[Bf-committers] New Modifier : Morph Target

Daniel Salazar - patazstudio.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Tue May 27 08:24:33 CEST 2014

Hi Kursad and others, MTM does sound great and I have often wanted
morphing capabilities in the modifier stack, however what about moving
the shapekey system into the modifier stack instead and expanding it
to support linking to other mesh datablocks? It just feels strange
having two layers of deformations that do almost the same thing.

best regards,

Daniel Salazar
patazstudio.com