[Bf-committers] New Modifier : Morph Target

k k kkmlist at yandex.com
Tue May 27 03:21:44 CEST 2014

Hi Bassam

I am glad that you find it useful too.

Using existing shape keys can be a nice addition as well. I will add that to my todo list. One more addition could be that  another script can automate the process of converting it to shape keys and  adding another MTM with the new shapekey(assuming that shapekeys support added)

At the moment, you do not need to keep your meshes. You can just convert to shapekey however you will loose  having it as a  modifier flexibility, but it is a work around as of now.

cheers