[Bf-committers] Why can't blender delete directories?

Piotr Arłukowicz piotao at inf.ug.edu.pl
Mon May 26 10:50:17 CEST 2014

One-step single undo will be good to have. This can even include copy/move
operation, if it will be implemented in the future. Also, it is similar to
3d viewport last operation so it stays concise with the whole system.
Just my two cents.

regards
piotr

Piotr Arłukowicz, PhD
University of Gdańsk, Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics
Division of Artificial Intelligence, Wit Stwosz 57, 80-952 Gdańsk, room 121
phone: +48585232125, University home page: http://inf.ug.edu.pl/~piotao
Also: Polish Blender Course: http://polskikursblendera.pl/ [PL]