[Bf-committers] SVN revision 59642: don' t show screen-space-line start/end points in operator redo panel

Tamito KAJIYAMA rd6t-kjym at asahi-net.or.jp
Mon May 26 02:35:28 CEST 2014

> If you want to enter some exact size to the render border I would
> imagine you would want to adjust the render border directly.

Sure, numerical manipulation of screen-space coordinates in the operator
redo panel is an ad-hoc way to achieve what more interactive direct
manipulation could offer to tune the line/rectangle specified in the
first attempt.

A rubber band in the form of a line/rectangle for redo would be nicer.

> Being able to enter in mouse coords exactly doesnt help much with
> either of these since screen coords don't map to camera view coords.

Oh I see, that's exactly the rationale behind the removal of the
parameters from the operator redo panel, right? Admittedly overlooking
that point, my example of a 500-by-500 render border was irrelevant.

--
KAJIYAMA, Tamito <rd6t-kjym at asahi-net.or.jp>