[Bf-committers] Thoughts on possible future merge of full body ik solver into trunk?

Daniel Salazar - patazstudio.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Mon May 26 01:23:46 CEST 2014

Interesting. How does this integrate with the default current IK
system and constraints? Could it work as an addition to current rigs
or do we have to design for this from scratch? Is it fully compatible
with all the constraints and have you tested with full available rigs
like Cessen's rigify?

best regards,

Daniel Salazar
patazstudio.com