[Bf-committers] Do drivers have to be blocked as python scripts?

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Fri May 23 18:51:31 CEST 2014

I know this is not a coding solution, but what permission settings per
rendering farm, and if there is a driver when the person does not have
permissions,  abort the render an inform the user/network user? Then also
flag the driver for review and save it as a text or something?

This would allow problems to be noted at frame 1,