[Bf-committers] Servers maintaince

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Wed May 14 11:17:11 CEST 2014

Hi,

Today at around 16:00 we go to the datacenter to do some server maintaince.
Namely we're bringing two new servers one of which is real beefy dual-xeon,
24gig ram, 4x2tb disks (gives around 4gig of space coz of mirroring which
is like more than current hdd space of the whole rack still :),

At this time some serviced might be unavailable for a while, because we
need to get on old server put of the rack and reshuffle servers a little
bit so they all fit nicely.

If everything goes fine, at 17:30 it should all be up and running full
power again!

P.S. It doesn't mean 1.5hrs, downtime, it means during this 1.5 hrs some
servers might be down for approx 10min.

--
With best regards, Sergey Sharybin