[Bf-committers] Mail flow accident

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Mon May 12 19:18:36 CEST 2014

Hey again,

The developer.b.o should be up and running full power again.

It's possible that some commits need to be reparsed or some mail
notifications might be missing. So please poke me if your commit is not
parsed and check on tasks updates, you might have been poked in the reports.

--
With best regards, Sergey Sharybin