[Bf-committers] Bug: Rotating Object In Viewport causes a crash

John Alway jalway at gmail.com
Wed May 7 23:26:19 CEST 2014

Hello!

I'm not sure if this is known, but I recently downloaded the Blender
v2.69.2 from the svn and compiled the debug 32 bit version.

Then, while working through the tutorial here
http://cgcookie.com/blender/lessons/3-modeling/      I selected the cube in
the drawing and tried to change it's rotation to zero by typing in zero.
This is at just about 5'50" into the video.      (This is in the properties
viewport, the one toggled on/off with N)

When I do this the application freezes.   I tried this a few more times
with the same result.

I wanted to report this.

I'm working with Windows 7, 64 bit machine, 4 cores.  8 Gigs of Ram.   And,
I'm using VC++ 2008 Express Edition.

Regards,
...John Alway