[Bf-committers] Auto switch between ortho/persp

Paweł Łyczkowski pawellyczkowski at gmail.com
Wed May 7 12:52:01 CEST 2014

I'm also in favor of this option.

The solution for an UI that is guessing wrong what you want is an option
to turn on Auto-Orthographic in the Preferences, then the UI won't even
have to guess. The description of the function could be "The view will
change to Orthographic when using Alt-MMB view snap."

For the argument that too much settings in the Preferences can be a bad
thing - from what I observed, 3d users prefer customizability to having
simple program Preferences, due to the impact of such tweaks as the one
discussed on one's workflow.

Regards
Paweł Łyczkowski