[Bf-committers] Gooseberry campaign wrap-up

Varanda - CG Labs cglabs at mail.com
Wed May 7 02:37:09 CEST 2014

My 2 cents:

As a contributer I would not care if it is a 15 minutes or 3 hours movie as the main benefit is the improvement of all mentioned features. Blender will be greater as already is today.
However, as a viewer I would prefer to watch a full short story (Sintel like) rather than a pilot of a movie.

What about running a short campaign to give a 6 months gift certificated for a friend? Lets say that 50% of all current contributors signup for this… would 6 months of 2200 subscription help to reach a better goal?