[Bf-committers] Gooseberry campaign wrap-up

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue May 6 19:55:32 CEST 2014

Hi all,

With over 4400 supporters and donators we can do a lot, but not a feature film yet!
Today we decided to wrap up the campaign, and invited people to stay on board to help us at least making an amazing 10-15 pilot of the film.

Development targets of course stay. Lots of work todo for particles, cloth, hair, animation, asset management, and so on. Some topics will take some more time though. But that I rather think about in more detail later.

Here's the full announcement:
http://gooseberry.blender.org/campaign-wrap-up-the-pilot/

Thanks!

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute