[Bf-committers] Blender icons

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Sun May 4 14:42:10 CEST 2014

That would be in Git repo / source tree.

Back in the 2.4x days, we could export a PNG file, dump it in a particular
folder in the install folder and refer to it in Blender to test out custom
icons, but that doesn't currently work these days. Instead, after modifying
the icons in the SVG, you'll need to follow the instructions on Dev:2.5/Doc/How
to/Add an icon -
BlenderWiki<http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Doc/How_to/Add_an_icon>to
update everything before recompiling Blender to see the changed icons.